Wednesday, January 14, 2009

She's an old pro now...

I was a bit worried about how Madison would react to going to her new school on Monday, having been home all weekend (although she did go to her class on sunday at church. Same building, different classroom and teacher). Monday when we walked in, she just went right on in! She had no problems, in fact, I had to stop her and get my hug and kiss! I'm pretty excited that inside of a week, she got adjusted to her school, loves it and even survived being home over the weekend and went right back to school! She seems to really enjoy her school and is always having a great time when we pick her up. I always spend a few minutes just watching her from the hallway. I'm so glad she's started preschool; she really needs the interaction and she loves her teacher, Miss Jaime and is always happy. I like that her class is so small. There are no more than 11 kids in her class (some are part time), and there is usually about 8 kids in her classroom. It's so calm and not wild like so many other centers I looked at.

Monday, Gordon went to pick her up after work and he said they were JUST walking out to the playground (right outside her classroom door) when he walked in, so he walked out with them and let her play for a while. Aww, what a good daddy!

No comments: