Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I think maybe the baby has dropped!

Oh, my. I just went to the doc for a checkup yesterday and he didn't say anything about the baby being low, but I swear, I feel more pressure down much lower now and I have to pee much more often! Sometimes, I feel like she is going to fall out! I still have 6 more weeks to go, so I hope she doesn't come early! The good news is, I'm 6 weeks away from my due date and I've only gained 6 pounds this whole pregnancy. yay for that!

Madison seems to be feeling better, no more puking, but last night she woke up at 1am and decided she wanted to play. She kept saying she wanted to go downstairs, so we had her in our bed, tried to get her to lay down, sing, scratched her back (her fave) but she was determined to play. Finally, at 3:30am, I put her back in her bed with all of her books, gloworm and magnadoodle and told her she could play in her bed. Not 20 minutes later she was sound asleep...too bad I didn't do that at 1am!!!! I just felt bad for her since she's been sick and is sort of too young to express if she's feeling sick or not. So we let her lay with us. She went to my mom's this morning, bc I knew she was going to be exhausted and didn't want her to be at her preschool if she didn't feel well. I'm glad she stayed with my mom, though, bc at school, they dont nap until 12 and she fell asleep at my mom's at 10am. I'd hate for her to be miserable and tired at school. We went to walmart and blockbuster this evening and on the way home, around 5:15 she fell asleep in the car. I brought her in and laid her on her princess couch and let her sleep for about 20 minutes so she....uh, make that WE could both survive the evening! Meanwhile, I got dinner ready, then turned on her Dora movie that I rented for her then woke her up. She was a bit cranky, bc she had been woken up (and she's ALWAYS been better if she wakes up on her own, in her own time) but now she's watching dora, dancing, singing and acting fine. I think she'll be back at preschool tomorrow. I'm glad for that bc she really enjoys it.

Hopefully, she'll sleep all night tonight without waking up bc mommy and daddy are tired! *sigh*

No comments: