Sunday, January 4, 2009
Our 4D sonogram!
Well, little Miss Katelyn might just be similar to her sister. Madison never wanted to give us a good shot of her at the sonos...we had to go back 4-5 times, and she usually had her hand over her face. With Katelyn, last time, she was snuggled right up to the placenta, so they would only be able to get a partial shot of her face. So we went back today, hoping she'd be in a different position, but not so much. We did get a few good shots, and on the video, we can even see her little teeth buds under her gums already! She was yawning and playing, it was cute! When I asked the lady if we could retry the sono, she said we could do it at 1pm, but I asked if we could do it at 12 instead (because I had a prenatal massage scheduled....which I later had to cancel bc we had a bday party to go to at 1pm). So when we got there at 12, she wasn't there, so I had to call her and she called the sonographer to come asap. 20 or so minutes later, they showed up and we were able to do the sono. I'm sure the lady/owner felt bad that we had to wait so as we left, she gave me a free onesie with "princess" embroidered on the booty, a big sister necklace for Madison and let me pick out a beautiful newborn bracelet for Katelyn (it's pink and silver beads, complete with a little dangling heart...not that she'll actually wear the choking hazard much, but it'd be cute for some newborn pics and make a great keepsake for her!)...all of which they sell at the place, but she gave them to me for free...probably as a consolation! lol I was looking at those bracelets last time we were there, bc I wanted to buy one for Madison, but at $18 each, I was NOT interested!!! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Heather,
Your description of the new use for preggo belly is hilarious. I was telling DH last night that I could think of several uses for my widened but not disappeared belly button. I said you could put your chapstick in there, a can of pop, the remote control, etc. lol. Anyhoo, email me at schmidt_pam@yahoo.com. I had to make my blog private (loooooong story) so I have to email you an invite. We finished Isaac's room minus decorations, but it's painted and furniture put together. When you talk to Jennifer on NBBC pass on my email too so I can invite her. I heard she had her baby. Pass on my congrats. I miss talking to you two! Hugs, pam
Post a Comment