Sunday, January 18, 2009

Making Progress...slowly but surely!

Today, in between Madison's upset tummy bouts, we got a few things done from my to do list

We got the crib put together, got the dressers cleaned out of Madison's old clothes (though I still have to go through them and put them away in tubs with her old clothes) and we got the dressers put in Katelyn's room. Her room is looking really nice now! I just need to put the stuff on the walls, add the bedding and it'll be done! Tomorrow, I planned on running some errands (though it may not happen if Madison is still sick). I was going to go with my mom and Madison to stop by my doc for a quick checkup, then going to BRU to get the bedding and rug that I need for Katelyn's room, then stopping by Michael's to buy wooden letters to spell her name on the wall and get paint to match...I'm thinking maybe yellow would look good on her walls...maybe even the soft yellow we used on Madison's walls. Hmmm....

My to do list HAD gotten a little shorter....but then again, I added a few things. *sigh* I'll never be ready for this baby. I sure hope she doesn't plan on coming early!!!

As of now, it is as follows:
  1. put Katelyn's clothes/diapers in the dresser/changing table
  2. pack my bag (along with one for Gordon and Katleyn's clothes/paci)
  3. get Madison's big sister bag ready
  4. create Madison's big sister shirt, ready to have a picture inserted and be printed at home
  5. get things at work in order to leave
  6. get carseats in Gordon's car situated
  7. oh, ya, get my prenatal massage scheduled!!!!!
  8. put away shower gifts
  9. get wooden letters for her name
  10. paint letters
  11. put up wall decorations
  12. bring swings/bouncer downstairs
  13. put painting box away

Hmmm...well, shoot. Looks like my list just got LONGER instead of shorter. WTH?! Again, I'll say I'm NEVER going to be ready for this baby!!!

No comments: