Today, I enlisted Gordon's help in cleaning up the house. we took down the tree and all the decorations, put away my christmas village houses (such a pain. im seriously getting rid of them...craigslist, here i come!) my vacuum is broken, so i went and borrowed my mom's, vacuumed the whole downstairs, cleaned the kitchen, picked up dd's toys from the living room, which were seriously RIDICULOUSLY all over the place...SHE couldnt even walk from her toy bins to the couch!!! lol So we cleaned and I had Gordon move all the couches (2 in living room, 2 in front room) and vacuumed everywhere. I intended for us to put the border up in the baby's room, but my brother came into town for lunch...he only lives 30 mins away, but hes a doctor so he's always always busy. My mom and other bro and fam all went to lunch w/Nabeel, so that was nice. By the time we got done, we were both tired. So border will have to wait until the weekend, I suppose! As soon as we get the border up, we can move the furniture in there (provided the room stops smelling of paint! I painted it tuesday but it still stinks!) then i can get the clothes and everything ready for the baby!
Some might say its nesting. however, i dont think it counts as nesting if your house is just crazy dirty (well, not dirty, just cluttered, covered w/christmas decorations!) and really, genuinely needs to be cleaned!!! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment