Friday, July 10, 2009

Yikes!

I have been having symptoms already this pregnancy. Last week, I knew something was up bc I was so extremely tired! I even made a post about it....but just claimed it was bc I was a night owl! Yesterday, the day I told Gordon, 7/9/09...another odd day, just like Katelyn's birthday(hehe, im such a nerd!), I told him when he got home, as I was making dinner. I had suddenly gotten kind of nauseated while I was at my mom's house, when we were leaving at around 4:30 or 5. Then I made steak fingers for all of us, but got more nauseous so I didn't feel like eating. I've been feeling rather dizzy a lot lately, so maybe that has something to do with it, too. Heartburn already started 2 days ago. That was not my favorite part of my last pregnancy...never had it with Madison, though. I felt sick again this evening, when we got home from the movie. Nothing too strong, but definitely a yucky feeling in my belly! I've still been really tired, too. Yesterday around 7:30, I fell asleep on the couch as I did the evening before. Tonight, we were watching Bruno (huge waste of time and money) and I fell asleep watching it (those chairs at studio movie grill can get comfy...not like normal movie chairs! Gordon woke me up and I was fine for a while. The fact that is was boring and not a good movie surely didn't help the situation! lol

Yikes! I'm only 4 weeks and the symptoms have already started....this can't be good. This will not make for an easy pregnancy! But it's definitely worth it...only 8 months to go! lol


I went this morning to labcorp to do my second beta, so I'm KFC for good numbers!!! I should know something tomorrow and hope they get the results bf they close tomorrow at noon! Praying for good news!!!!

No comments: