Thursday, July 9, 2009

Updates!

I've been really busy and it's hard to keep up the blog lately, so today, my mom has the girls and I'm relaxing. I've also caught up on my blogs, added pictures, so if you've already read one of the updated ones, you might want to glance back at them and check out the pictures. Even the new posts might be buried down the list a little, bc I put them in according to dates.

The following posts were made/updated/had pictures added today:

Vegas Trip
Where's the head?
Painted Lady
Tractors and Lipgloss
My little cook
4th of July
It's Curious George!
Busted!!!

that's it for now....there are three more I need to make, but I'm tired, it's late and I haven't had lunch yet! Note: the videos take roughly 300 hours to upload (okay, maybe 5 minutes), so I hope you appreciate them! lol ;P

No comments: