I had a baby shower to go to, so Gordon spent the day with Madison. When I got back, I found that he had taken her to get her nails done at a salon! She soooooooo loves for us to paint her nails, he knew she'd love it...and he was right! I just wish he took pic of her there. He said at first, she was very timid about putting her feet in the water but after a bit, she really liked it! I'll have to take her back and take some pics of her getting them done...ooh, maybe we'll do that for a special treat on her birthday!
In the meantime, here are a few pics. She was SOOOOOOO proud of the flowers they painted on her nails (and she cried and told me "my flowers are broken!" when the nail polish started wearing off)!


No comments:
Post a Comment