Monday, July 13, 2009

Ouch!

My wrist has been hurting lately and I was just giving it a few days to get better. It hasn't been getting any better, and in fact, I think it's getting worse. I swear, it hurts so bad, it feels like maybe it's a stress fracture/hairline fracture. So I cancelled my appt with my doc bc they wouldn't have had an xray machine in the regular office. I went to CareNow and the doc said it's tendonitis. My guess is that it's from the infant carrier. I have been lifting/carrying it and twisting it to put in the car, lifting it into my very tall SUV. Katelyn isn't even that heavy! She's only 14lbs, and I think the carrier by itself is another 10lbs. I know by the time Madison was 18lbs I had to take her out of the carrier bc I couldn't carry it anymore. So the doc gave me a brace for my wrist and said to ice it, immobilize it, rest it and just dont use that hand. Really? How exactly does one change diapers/dress kids/feed baby with one hand? Is he nuts?

So tomorrow, I'm switching the carseats. Katelyn is going to be in her big girl carseat already, just like Madison's!

No comments: