I've been soooo tired and I know I just need to start going to sleep BEFORE midnight since the kids get up so early!!! But knowing I need to and actually doing it...well, much easier said than done. I've always been such a night owl.
Today we had an appointment in Fort Worth for Madison and she made it all the way there without wetting herself (she's wearing underwear most of the time now). On the way home, she fell asleep, so first of all, I figured there goes MY nap since I usually nap when she does and napping while driving wouldn't be a good option for me! But then right as we were going home, my mom called and was on her way home with Katelyn. So I picked up Katelyn and we got home and Madison was still dry! What a big girl! We usually just go on SHORT outings without a pullup, but this kind of a long trip.
Once we got home, I put her in a pullup so she could go take a nap. I fed Katelyn, Madison was in her bed...then played all around her room. I found myself bobbing my head, falling asleep sitting up while holding a sleeping Katelyn. she fell asleep laying on my shoulder, which is so sweet, so I didn't want to move her. But after I woke up with my neck hurting, since I had dozed off, I decided to lay her down. Well, of course she woke up, so I wrapped her in the burrito, put her in the swing and she fell asleep. I checked on the monitor and though I couldn't see Madison since she got out of her bed, I heard her making a noise like she does when she's tossing and turning in her sleep. I figured she must have fallen asleep on the floor, but I sure wasn't going to go in there and check (just in case she was awake and seeing me she'd DEFINITELY want to come out!!). So I laid on the couch and of course the MOMENT I hit the couch, I hear her pounding on her door calling me. Sigh. No nap for me. When I went to get her she said, "I just sleeped a little bit". Yes, dear, I know. Trust, me...I know! lol
Gordon and I went to the gym tonight for our one free training session with the Regina and it was helpful. She even took him down to the pool and did some there. He said it was a really hard workout! I think I'll probably do some personal training with her, just so I have some clue about what I'm doing there!!! She said it'd probably take about 10 months to get to where I want. Isn't there an overnight magic pill??? anyone???? ;P
When we got home, my dad took Madison and the boys to the pool at the Y at around 7:15. They didn't get home until 10pm, so I had to real quick give Madison a bath then get her in bed. I was able to do that in about 20 minutes! Even I was impressed with how fast I got it done! I was so tired just wanted to go to bed, so I got her in bed, Katelyn was asleep in the PNP, Gordon had fallen asleep on the couch about 8pm, so he went upstairs and I of course, stayed awake for antoher hour and a half. I finally went to bed around 12, but then Katelyn woke up at 2 bc she last ate around 7:30. I knew I should have dreamfed her bf I went to sleep, but I was soooooooo tired! oh, well. It's a tradeoff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment