I went to my doctor this morning and had my first early sono! I got to see my little baby bean! I even got to see the little pitter patter of the heartbeat!!! I always love that very first sono! I was super nervous waiting for that sono and was just waiting to see that little heartbeat! I'll have to scan the pic and upload it since my printer is jacked up. I've got a new one, but somewhere in between the two kids, morning (ahem, ALL DAY!) sickness and fatigues, I'll find some time to install it! At this point the baby is just a blob, but hopefully we'll get to see a better picture soon! I had my last ones at around 10 weeks and could definitely see a head and the beginning of limbs. I love that sono. I remember around that time with Madison, I even saw her dancing all around in there! It's just amazing to be able to see that. Too bad we don't have Tom Cruise's money to buy our OWN sono machine!! (oh, sidenote, I've already lost 5lbs since I got pg, so now i'm only 1lb above prepg from Katelyn. Can I say I love that I usually lose during the first tri? I lost 12 with Madison and 13 with Katelyn...I'm hoping for 14 or 15 this time around! :P )
Can't wait for my next sono....next Friday afternoon! I'll be sure to post pics, of course. Perhaps by then, I'll have my new printer installed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment