Madison has been so excited about her party. She has been asking me for about a week if it's her birthday. "Is it my party?" "can my friends come to my birthday today?" "Can we have my birthday now?" whew! I was glad when it was finally here!!! She's definitely aware of it now! When I made her cake and had it in the fridge, she kept opening the door to look at her cake! lol
I woke her up this morning saying, "Happy Party Day!!!"All day today she's been saying, "It's my birthday party day!"
Madison had such a fabulous birthday party! Lots of her little playgroup friends were able to join us for her party. They all dressed up in their cute princess outfits and Madison was in a cinderella dress I bought for a halloween costume (then decided she could wear it for her party!). A friend of mine gave me a onesie for Katelyn to wear that says "princess" and has little rufflies on it, and it has a headband with a little plush tiara on it... so stinking cute!
I wanted to make her birthday cake and was going to make a princess cake, but wasn't sure it was going to serve everyone. Then I decided i'd make 2 9x13 cakes, side by side for the platform/castle. Then i put some ice cream cones on the corners for the towers. I had to put wooden dowels in the middle of the bottom cake bc i thought the princess cake was too heavy and it might collapse when i put it on. So I was thinking if it collapses when i put it on, well, Target is just down the street and they make yummy cakes! lol
Madison got a new throne that even plays royal music everytime she sits down (luckily there is an OFF switch! lol). It came with jewelry and even a new dress up outfit! She sat in her new throne as she opened all of her presents. She got mostly dress up stuff and pretty much everythign princess! She absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED it! We got her some dress up stuff and a huge dollhouse! She went and hugged it when Gordon brought it out. All of the kids flocked to it! We also got her some barbies, bc her dollhouse accomodates barbies, which I love bc it means i dont have to buy special dollhouse dolls! Yay for double duty!!! my parents got her a princess bike and she has been wanting to ride it every day! She just has to learn how to pedal and well be all set. We got her a helmet to go with it- princess, of course!
That night she was so hyped up from the cake and ice cream...she didnt even go to sleep until around 10:30! She normally goes to bed by 8 -8:30! But she took a nap right on time and woke up and was in SUCH a good mood for her party. In past years when she's woken up and found all of these people here, she was a little clingy/grumpy bc she wasnt sure what was going on. But she's older now and it helps that she woke up BEFORE the house was crowded with guests.
I can't believe my baby girl is THREE years old! when did that happen?! She is such a wonderful little three year old!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment