Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What a big girl!

Today I switched Katelyn's carseat. I took out the infant carrier and put in the Marathon convertible carseat. I had already ordered three of them (one for my car, my mom's and gordon's) for her from albeebaby.com bc they were on sale. They're basically the Mercedes of carseats, and they're $279 each, but they were on sale for $100 of. So I ordered 3, and basically it's about the price of a buy 2 get one free situation! Can't beat that deal! SO glad I already had them on hand, and didn't have to continue carrying around the infant seat waiting for a sale, bc we all know I don't pay full price for anything if I can help it!

I had Madison in the car with me in the front passenger seat while I was instaling Katelyn's seat. I finished putting it in and Madison looked at it and said, "Mommy, don't put it that way!" bc I had installed it rear facing and Madison's seat is forward facing. lol I told her since Katelyn is a little bitty baby, she had to be facing backwards to keep her safe. :) She'll be like that until she's at least 2.5, or until she outgrows RF by weight.

When I put little Katelyn in that seat, it just absolutely dwarfed her! She looked so big in her infant carrier, but she suddenly looks so small with this big carseat! It's intended to last until 65lbs, which I'm told is around 5-6yrs old, so you can imagine how small she'd look in it!

No comments: