Monday, July 13, 2009

Surprise!

Tonight, we went to On The Border bc I've been wanting it for about a week now, but haven't had time...too bad I can't have my strawberry margarita, too!!!



I called to see if mom and dad wanted to go with us to OTB, but she said she was making falafel and had already invited joey to come eat. I didnt want to just invite them to go to OTB with us, only bc I didnt want anyone to know just yet, aside from my parents, of course. I'll wait till 3 months to tell the rest of the world.



After we went to dinner, we stopped at mom's house. It was right about 6 and mom said joey was coming for dinner at 6, but I wanted to tell mom and dad while gordon was with me. so we stopped at moms and quickly changed the girls shirts/onesie in the driveway. I walked in holding Katelyn and handed her to my mom then just stood there waiting for her to figure it out. It took her a minute bc she wasn't sure why I was just stanidng there. LOL I kind of glanced at Katelyn, then mom read her shirt and screamed! Then she saw Madison's shirt and Madison told her "mommy has a baby in her tummy!". They were really excited and I'm glad I got to tell someone! lol



I told my mom that I'm not really talking to Madison about it too much bc she's old enough to remember it. Last year, if I stopped talking about the baby, she'd forget about it, but not so much at this age! I told my mom if Madison spills the beans and tells someone "Mommy has a baby in her tummy" I'll just "correct" her and say, "No, not anymore, Katelyn used to be in my tummy and now she's right here!" lol.....hmmmm, seems like I might have already posted that...if I did, oh, well...dont have time to dig through and check! lol



So after the surprise was done, we changed the girls back into their regular clothes bf anyone came over! I'm only 4w5d right now, so we have a ways to go. My first appointment is on July 19th at 10am. I can't wait to go and see the heartbeat!!! I'm so excited!

No comments: