Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

We had a great day today...we met some friends for lunch at Chuck E. Cheese. Madison is so interested in people's names. Everytime she sees someone, she says, "What's him name? tell me! tell me!" and she is really into imitating others. When we walked up, she saw Chuck E up on top of the buiding and she said, "It's Chuck E Cheese and he say like this: *giving thumbs up like he was doing in the sign*". So cute. What a fun age 3 is going to be!

Actually, my friend is the mom of one of my former students. Samantha was in my first grade class in Mansfield my first year and she was so super sweet. Now she is in sixth grade!!! She looked so big! I haven't seen her in years. It was great to see them again...her mom, Debbie is always so friendly and nice! Love that family! Samantha and her friend took Madison around and played games with her while I sat with Debbie talking and feeding Katelyn. What a fun, relaxing day.

Madison got a microphone and a lollipop for her tickets. We planned to meet at 1 and I thought that'd be great bc she'd have time to take a nap. Nope. no nap, so she was exhausted and wanted to sleep when we got home, but it was too late to sleep. I gave her the lollipop she won, so she would wake up! lol It worked!!!

No comments: