Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tractors and lipgloss

Madison is at such a great age. She really has her own preferences and likes/dislikes. However, she's just all over the place. While she likes her dolls and getting her nails painted, she also loves cars and worms, not to mention buses and tractors!

When Gordon was digging up the ground to plant a tree, Madison was "helping" and then came to tell me she had a surprise for me. I went over there as she had her hands behind her back, then jumped up and down as she showed me her surprise: A worm.


Very nice. I like the juxtaposition of the girly dress and then the dirty worm. Interesting....


The other day, as we were leaving a store, we saw some construction going on across the street and of course, Madison was enthralled. It was across the street, so I drove over there and parked with her window next to the tractors. She sat there and watched them forever. Then I told her we had to go. The next day as we drove past that site, she wanted to stop and see them again. This time we did and I happened to have my camera with me...







and here's a video I took for Madison so she can enjoy watching it at home, too! lol


Note: the tractor goes forward and backs up several times, so unless you're fond of the "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" of the tractor backing up, I'd turn down the volume!!! :)









On the other hand, she was quite thrilled when she found my lipgloss. Actually, I found that she had discovered it and tried to paint her nails with it. Guess she thought it was nail polish. Here is a pic of her putting some on in the car. She thought it was the coolest thing! lol


Having so much fun putting on Mommy's lip gloss



So proud of herself with lip gloss on (after I washed it off of her hands, bc she thought it was nail polish and "painted" her nails with it!)

Puckering up for the camera!

No comments: