Monday, October 19, 2009

Somehow the most obvious things escape me at times...

I have had a hard time finding something to wear that is comfortable. My shirts just don't seem comfortable anymore...then it dawned on me this morning that it's because I'm pregnant! Oh, ya. Not really ready for that yet, bc with Madison, I wore my own clothes until I was about 7 months pg and I'm not yet 5 months along yet. Problem is, I bet my maternity shirts are waaaaay too big at this point, but my own clothes are a little snug...not too snug that I can't wear them, just to the point that it looks like I've been dipping into the Halloween candy! lol Hmmm...guess I'll pull out my maternity clothes soon and look for some "smaller" ones. I can't say I'm sad about the pants, though, I had some khaki's and black pants, and jeans of course, that are the MOST comfortable pants in the entire world! They aren't those old thick blue banded pants, they are called "secret fit" from motherhood maternity and I just LOVE those pants!!! :)

looks like maternity clothes are making their debut this week!

No comments: