Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sleeper

Katelyn has been sleeping in her own crib now for about 2 weeks, I'd guess....surely I blogged about it, so I COULD look back and see exactly when, but frankly I'm too tired/lazy to do that. so I'm guessing. Well, each night, I'd lay her down about 8:30 or 9 and she'd sleep in her crib, w/o a sound until I went to bed around midnight or so. I'm not sure if the kid has some supersonic hearing or what, but she could have been sleeping for HOURS w/o a prob, but I swear, when I hit the pillow on my bed, within an hour, Katelyn will be up crying. In the interest of my sanity, I have just been getting her from her crib and putting her in bed with me. Tiring, yes....but it'd be more tiring to get up and try to get her back to sleep...

So last night was the first night she went in her crib in the evening and stayed there until morning! I did have to get up twice, once around 1am and once around 4am to give her the paci, but at least she went right back to sleep! yay! Let's hope she does the same tonight bc I am TIIIIIIIIIIRED!!!

No comments: