I love that my playgroup has a mom's night at least once a month, just so we can get out...no babies/kids/diaper bags allowed!!! Sometimes we go out, sometimes we have a Mom's Night IN, such as tonight, when we all went to Lani's house. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go, but then around 6 I decided to go and it started at 7, so no time to make anything. I stopped at target to pick up some of those yummy nestle chocolate chip cookies from the bakery (bc they're never cooked all the way in the middle...still kind of soft and but the edges are cooked....VERY delicious!!! however, all of the ones there were more brown than most times, but I picked a box up anyways...they were still delicious and soft in the middle...the edges were harder though. But that didn't stop me! lol). Of course, I also picked up a 2 liter of Diet Dr. Pepper bc that may as well be my alcoholic drink...I love it! :) I ran into Dena at the store...a fellow playgroup mommy and we were talking. I had picked up some oranges bc I had been wanting one for a few days, but kept forgetting to pick some up. Then she started talking about how she HAD to have orange juice all the time when she was pg. Well, we all know the power of suggestion is amplified when one is hungry....and pregnant...exponentially amplified!!! So off Dena and I went to find orange juice.
So I showed up with lots of goodies! lol I had such a great time at MNI (Mom's night in) with my playgroup girls! Though I have to say, a hungry, pregnant lady + target =not such a good idea! I left with cookies and coke...plus oranges and orange juice! yum, what a mix!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment