Sunday, October 25, 2009

Soccer Picnic

This evening, we went to a park and had a little cookout with Madison's soccer team. Madison had such a good time playing with her friends in the park. Ryan even brought his little jeep, so he took Madison for a ride. They looked so stinking cute riding away together!

Katelyn was so good the whole time. She just sat in her stroller or let us hold her (my dad went along with us to help me with the baby since Gordon couldn't go). The only bad thing is that there was a little pond or something at the park...which means all the mesquitos were out in full force. I was just hoping the girls didnt get bit! Katelyn seemed okay, and Madison got bit by one, but she wasn't itching all over, so she's good.

She was having SUCH fun with her friends, I didn't want to make her leave, but it was getting near 8:00, so we had to get home and get baths done, so we had to leave. Poor thing was so sad! But at least I know she had such a fantastic time! :)

No comments: