Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I stayed to clean my desk yesterday...which wasn't really that bad, it was just bothering me. I had 2 stacks of papers to file, catalogs to put away, junk mail we get at school, etc. Those two piles were on the side of my horseshoe table, so there was plenty of room on the remainder of the table, not like you couldn't see my desk.

Then today, my kids come in the room in the morning, one walks up to my desk and says, "Whoa! you cleaned your desk!". GEEZ, kid! It's not like my desk had disappeared under a bunch of junk (like my desk in my office at home!!! lol). He was very impressed with my clean desk, to say the least!!! It was a good thing I cleared it off, bc I had a parent drop in to observe his kid today...glad my piles were gone! lol

No comments: