Monday, October 19, 2009

Pink or Blue?

Tomorrow is our sonogram...and hopefully the baby will cooperate and let us see the goods! I am NOT one of those people who enjoys a surprise like that. I have a desperate need to know!!! I just hope that we can find out, so I can get ready for the baby.

Lots of people have been telling me they think its a girl...possibly bc of our track record?! lol I have had some dreams about a boy...like seeing the "turtle" on the sonogram (apparently, boy parts look like a turtle in a sonogram, and girl parts look like 3 white lines). I'm wondering if my dreams were accurate!

Guess we'll find out tomorrow! The only bad part is that my appointment isn't until 3:30pm...which means I have to wait alllllll day for the sono. It's bad enough that you have to wait all this time for the day to arrive, but now I have to wait all day long as well! I had appointments at 8am with Madison and Katelyn, then spent the day shopping, accordingly! But not this time!!!

oh, well...tick tock!

No comments: