Katleyn has been pulling herself to standing from sitting on the floor for about a week. I'm telling you, this girl wants to go places! So I was at my mom's today and my sister in law, Heather, was there, waiting for my dad to bring her kids back from Six Flags. She was sitting on the couch and Katelyn was on the floor in front of her, and I stepped out of the room. When I got back, she and my mom were telling me Katelyn was walking. Yeah, right. So they stood her up, put a toy a little bit away from her on the couch and lo and behold, she took a few steps while holding onto the couch! Holy Hell! This chic is driving me crazy! I'm not ready for this...Madison didn't move an inch until she was 8mo! This one crawled at 6mo, cruising by 7mo, she'll no doubt be walking by Christmas (9mo).
Even Gordon helps her and encourages her to stand when he's home playing with her. Me? not so much...I sort of blow at her, trying to knock the kid off balance. What everyone doesn't realize is that by the time I'm 9mo preggo, this child is going to be RUNNING! I can not...NOT keep up with a running baby girl while about to have another baby! Are these people crazy? why dont they just urge her to lie still like a bump on a log...that would be perfectly fine with me! Heather tried to make Madison walk when she was still 8mo, telling her all her kids walked at 9mo...I was in NOOOOO hurry, even when she was my only one bc I knew as soon as she walked, I'd have to chase her, she wouldn't want to be held anymore, would always want to walk plus also, there is a whole new level of "baby proofing" that comes when they can walk bc now she can reach more...and fall down more!
Am I the only one who sees this? Does NOBODY see what's in store for me?! lol
Katelyn looks so funny cruising on furniture because, well...she's just too teeny tiny to be standing already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment