Wow, two teeth in 3 days? No wonder my poor baby girl has been miserable and slobbery! Katelyn just popped her FIRST tooth up on Friday and this morning, while I was trying to feed Katelyn, I saw another white spot, so I felt in her mouth (after washing my hands really well, of course...thank you, Swine Flu!) and felt her second little tooth. At first, I thought maybe I was just feeling that one tooth she already had out, so I held her little head still (which of course, she just LOVED!) and there it was! Another little white speck!
So now my little baby girl has two whole teeth! So long gummy grins! I loved pics of her with a gummy grin, but now there are two little bitty teeth in her mouth! Somehow, she looks WORLDS different with teeth!
I was actually able to take a picture of her teeth (though I had to do it while she was crying!), but it's midnight and I'm tired, so pics another time...I'm exhausted! Off to bed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment