Thursday, April 9, 2009
The Elusive Bunny Shirt
Madison has this bunny shirt that has 2 little bunnies on it and says, "Best Bunnies" (as in best, buddies...they're all snuggled up next to each other). I guess I bought it last year after Easter, bc I just found it in her closet one day. I remember her wearing it over spring break to school, bc Miss Jamie was gone and Madison went to show her bunnies to the other teacher. I looked UP and DOWN all over this house for it for her to wear to school today for her party. While I was cleaning today, and hanging up the laundry, I was soooooooo sure I'd find it somewhere. Well, after 5 loads of laundry, a totally clean house, and no bunny shirt, I was beginning to go crazy wondering where it was. Well, as luck would have it, as I was putting Madison to bed tonight, lo and behold, what do I find under her covers? You guessed it! The elusive bunnies shirt!!!!! The same thing happened with St. Patrick's Day. I had a shirt for Katelyn to wear that says, "A wee bit Irish" and Madison had one from after the holiday last year that said "I heart st patricks day" and the heart was a shamrock. Well, the day came and went and suddenly I couldnt find Katelyn's shirt until a few days later. Oh, well! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment