Katelyn has been a great sleeper, but she just loves to be held. I'm trying to wean her from being held 24/7, and have found that if I lay her next to my leg on the couch, she'll sleep fine there. I've tried putting her in this yellow cradle thing we have (that Madison slept in ALL the time!), but she still hasn't loved that. Finally, today, she's let me put her in the cradle and she slept there for 30-45 minutes, and its now 11:15pm and she's been in this cradle for about an hour! Thank you Katelyn...my arms thank you! lol
One of the girls that works in Madison's Sunday school class came over yesterday and brought dinner for us. She also gave me a baby bjorn to borrow. Wow that thing is a lifesaver! I put Katelyn in it earlier today and she stayed in it for about an hour and I actually had 2 free hands, so I could tend to Madison, read to her and actually have two hands to use!!! That thing is awesome...a little tricky to figure out at first, but awesome, nonetheless.
I think we'll use that when we go back to church tomorrow, bc I don't want a lot of people touching Katelyn, and if she's all snuggled up against me, hopefully people will keep their paws off (no offense...I know people love to touch new babies, but they always try to hold babies' hands....which go right into the baby's mouth!). uh-oh, I spoke too soon...someone's awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment