Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Seperation anxiety...or maybe just at school
I know part time preschool is better than no preschool, but it seems harder on Madison. Especially when she doesn't go consistently. She didn't go Friday...don't remember why...and she wasn't feeling well over the weekend, and we had a playdate at Abbey's playtown Monday morning. She fell asleep on the way home from lunch, so I just kept her home the rest of the day. She went back today and it was kind of hard on her. She seemed excited to go, but then when she got to her teacher, out on the playground, she started clinging to me and crying, not wanting me to leave. Her teacher took her and I snuck out real quick. As I was leaving in the parking lot, I saw her still pulling at the door trying to go in to get me. I drove around for a few minutes and when I went back, she was walking in with all the other kids and didn't seem upset anymore. I think it is just hard on her with the new baby....as much as she LOVES her little sister, I think she just doesn't like me leaving bc she wants my attention. But, of course, it doesn't help matters any that it's been a week since she's been to school and almost 2 weeks since she's seen Miss Jamie. But they have a fun project to do today, so hopefully she'll forget about me quickly and enjoy her day at school. I'll go pick her up this afternoon and hopefully she'll be having lots of fun there!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment