Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some more pictures of us and the proud Big Sister!



So happy my baby is doing well. This was when we went back on Friday morning (after being discharged on Thursday). I hated leaving my baby at the hospital while we were sent home. I was so glad to see her again...although I hated seeing that big IV in her scalp!


Just me and my baby
Holding Katelyn for the first time

Madison, the Big Sister!!!


Daddy and Katelyn

Sunday morning, before Katelyn got discharged, my mom and dad brought Madison up to the hospital to meet her baby sister! She was so super excited and loved feeding her!

She LOVES her baby sister!

1 comment:

The Schmidts said...

LOVE the pic of Madison kissing Katelyn. Just simply precious. Glad she is doing better. Does she still have the iv or has that been removed now? Hugs!