Friday, January 1, 2010

I've gotten a FEW things done...

Here is my updated to-do list...as of 1/1/10:

*items in RED are done!!
*items in BLUE are to be done TOMORROW!

Put away Christmas tree and boxes
put away all the kids' new toys, organized in some manner
put coffee table upstairs, and train table in it's place
clear out front room
clean girls' outgrown infant clothes off the kitchen table, taking out ones to keep
clean out my office...boy that'll take a while!- to be started 1/2/10
move toys from andrew's room down to my new, clean office! to be done 1/2/10
clean corner counter in kitchen
paint andrew's room- to be done 1/2/10
get crib from my brother's house for Andrew
order word wall words for Andrew
decorate Andrew's room
pull out boys' baby clothes that my brother gave me
get my friend's baby boy clothes she is going to give me and organize them
clean garage (sell/get rid of Christmas houses, Gordon's ab thingy, wood, wood chair, office chair, toddler bed...anyone need one?)

okay, why did I feel like a LOT more was done??? hmmm, well, I have tried a few different colored paints on the wall in Andrew's room, so that's making SOME progress. I'm going to try one more color tomorrow and see which of the FOUR I like. Tomorrow morning is also planned for Gordon and I to bring all the toys downstairs from Andrew's room and put it in my office...and maybe I can clean out my office? My MAIN goal for tomorrow is to paint. I am going to have Gordon put the blue tape on the baseboards in the morning and by the afternoon, I hope to be painting. The plan is to have the girls spend the night at my parents' house tomorrow night, so they don't smell the fumes of a freshly painted room!

No comments: