Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Interesting...SAHM???

So today, Gordon tells me about this plan he has to buy some little company sort of doing what his current company does, I guess. Then he says, "It should be great income and should be more than enough for what we need. If it takes off, like I think it will, you'll be able to stay home with the kids, you won't even have to work". Huh? Well, that just came out of left field! Being a SAHM has never been on my radar, so to speak. I thought about maybe working part time, but not sure I could handle being a SAHM...interesting. But then again, now is certainly not the time to be risking anything by leaving his steady job and trying to make it on his own, even with a business partner. Scary thought! Then what if it doesn't work out?? What are we going to rely on? MY salary? ha! lol We'll see what the future holds for us...

No comments: