Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Awesome deal!!!


I love getting a great deal on things. I don't exactly sit down on Sundays and cut coupons or anything, but sometimes, I find awesome deals...allow me to illustrate!

We needed to buy a new crib for Baby Andrew, bc Miss Katelyn will be in hers until she's 16....or until she climbs out! lol Then we'll either put her in the twin that we have in the garage, from when I was little, or else, we'll buy her a bedroom set at that time, like we did with Madison. So I went to order the crib. Okay, crib costs $430...ouch! NO WAY I'm paying that!!!! I'll just fix the price a little....a 20%off coupon here....used a $5 BRU dollars cpn there, plus also a $15 gift card I got free for buying diapers....and why, yes, I'd love to apply for a BRU credit card to save 10% more (another $36 off...as long as you use the cc on that purchase....well, I cheated a bit and only put ONE dollar on the card, so I could use my gift cards to buy the crib! hey, a dollar's a dollar...it counts!), and here are $250 in gift cards my brothers got me for Christmas....and the grand total I paid out of pocket? 63 bucks!!! AWESOME! Can't beat that one!!!

7-14 business days and we should have a crib here! It's a lifetime crib, so he'll be able to stay in it for a while (until age 16?) then it'll turn into a full size bed. I just need to go back and use my other 20%off coupon to buy the bedrails that go with it.

No comments: