Monday, January 18, 2010

32 weeks...and counting!



I went for my 32 week (already?!) checkup this morning and great news!!!! I LOST 4 pounds! lol Last time I had gained 8 pounds...and that was between visits only TWO weeks apart! yikes! Doc said they had a lot of that on that day (it was Jan 4, just after the holidays), so I told him I'm attributing it to Christmas dinner! lol He agreed and said a lot of that type of food is sodium rich, which causes water retention. Whatever...coudn't tell if he was being nice or really thought that...

So fast forward to today, and yipee! Down 4lbs...guess he was right. It WAS water weight. So as of today I have gained a total of 6 pounds in 32 weeks...not bad!!!

Of course, they also said I need to drink more water. bleh. I drank tons of water when I was pg with Madison...and tried to with Katelyn, too. Too bad I work at an Arlington school that is in Grand Prairie, and GP water tastes like dirt. Seriously. I've tried taking water bottles to school and I'll drink that one pretty quick...then I have nothing else to drink. Can't exactly add more nasty water to my bottle...I will NOT drink that quick! lol

No comments: