Wellllllll, THAT was interesting! We all slept in our bedroom last night bc I didn't want the girls to be near the paint fumes from painting Andrew's room yesterday evening. We had Katelyn in the pack n play, then Madison fell asleep on the bed with Gordon. I went to lay up there, too, when Katelyn started to wake up. As I walked in, she was on all fours in the pack n play (PNP) looking around kind of like, "where the heck am I?!", but I just layed in my bed to see if she'd lay back down. She did and we all slept....for a few hours. Then around 2:30 she woke up again, so I picked her up and held her while laying down. She tossed and turned and climbed all over me, sometimes looking like she was about to pass out, sometimes looking like she was ready to play. Finally around 3:30, when she was still rolling all over, Gordon went and got her a bottle...and me some Zantac! I usually sleep on the couch lately, at an incline bc the heartburn gets really bad. Sleeping laying flat sucked! After she drank her bottle, she went to sleep and I put her back in the PNP. Then I layed my pillows up against the wall and sort of slept sitting up....later Madison got clingy, so I spent the rest of the night (morning?!) with her asleep on my arm. When I woke up, her hair was imprinted in my arm! lol I guess I fell back asleep, bc I woke up around 8:45 with Gordon telling me he was taking Madison to church with him. I woke up shortly after that, but Katelyn was still asleep. In fact, she was still asleep when they got home from church around 10:45 and Sleeping Beauty finally woke up around 11am! Ya, can't blame the kid...she was up half the night, keeping me awake for the party, too...so she was worn out! lol
When I woke up this morning, my back was soooo sore, and I could just barely even move. I think it's partly from painting yesterday (though I've painted both the girls' rooms in the past...twice for madison, since we moved...and I've never been sore afterwards) and partly from sleeping sitting up! Gordon said it didnt' look too comfortable and I told him it didn't feel very comfortable either! lol
He massaged my back with a massager this afternoon...and even showed Madison how to do it, too! lol I was laying on her little soft chair while he was massaging my back and sweet little Madison, I guess thought I was hurt, and came and sat by my head and stroked my hair saying, "Mommy, I'm sorry..." then she felt my forehead, like I do when she's sick! I guess I always feel for her temperature and I always tell her that I'm sorry she's sick...kids imitate so accurately!!! lol What a sweet girl she is, though! Then there's Katelyn who just climbed all over me the whole time...uh, guess that was her little way of showing her empathy! lol
Since we couldn't even smell the paint this morning (yay for low odor paint!) we are all back to normal sleeping arrangements this evening, thank goodness! Katelyn is asleep in her crib and has been since her normal bedtime of 7pm, Madison is asleep, I'm on the couch ready for my inclined "bed" and then there's Gordon. This evening, he started to get chills again...he's now in bed under several covers with a fever. I just went up to check on him, gave him tylenol and some milk along with a bottle of water...strange....this is how it started right before Christmas, on the 22nd, the day we had our 4D sonogram...the same day Madison came home from school not feeling well, and the day Katelyn was diagnosed with croupe and RSV. Let's hope they don't all come down with something AGAIN! I sure hope he feels better after he gets some rest! I know it sucks being sick so I feel bad for him. Plus also, I don't have the energy for him to be sick!!! I need his help! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment