A pic of me with the table...well, at least the cake. Guess the rest got cut off...this is why I'm usuallly behind the camera!!!
My YUMMY Costco cake! (Does it make me a nerd that I was a little irritated that they didn't use any punctuation when decorating the cake? Can I get an exclamation point for "It's a boy!" please?!)
Hehehehe...it amused me to no end to have balloons with Andrew's name on it already! :) Can't wait to meet my baby boy!
My Aunt Pat won the word game...by a landslide!!!
Here is a pic of Christy's winning baby pic she drew on her head...see pics below of her in action!
My mom and madison
My friend Christy won the game! They had to put a plate on their heads and draw a picture of a baby. There were definitely several interesting babies!!! lol So hard to pick the best one...should have taken more pics of them, but Christy's turned out the cutest...
Because I can't stand the way blogger uploads pics, and dont have time to try to scroll down and move them around, please enjoy the pics (above, no doubt, thanks to blogger), in the order in which they upload, which are not necessarily in chronological order! :)
Today was my baby shower for Andrew. My mom, my aunt Ivonne and SIL, Heather hosted it at my mom's house. I was helping my mom run some errands this morning, so I left Madison with Gordon and told him to make sure he put her down for a nap early, because the shower was at 2. Um, I'm guessing he didn't do that because when I picked her up, she was excited for "the party for Andrew" but then she tripped and fell at my mom's house, and it was all over. The world was falling apart. It took her a little while, but then she started to warm up...thank goodness!
My shower was so much fun! It was neat to see the house decorated for a BOY baby shower for once, and my fave was the helium balloons that said "Andrew" on them! hehehe. Lots of friends came to Andrew's baby shower and he got tons of cute, cute stuff! Can't wait till he gets here, so I can dress up my little man! We played lots of fun games and it was pretty funny to watch some of them. There was one game where everyone had to draw a picture of a baby on a paper plate...while holding it on top of their head, so they couldn't see what they were doing! Oh, my....THOSE were some interesting drawings! lol Christy won that game...maybe ill upload those pics sometime before the baby is born! lol
We had some yummy yummy food, too. Sausage balls, pink stuff, those salty tortilla chips I like, among other things....and my favorite: the costco cake....cream cheese icing, white cake filled with cheesecake filling...mmmmmmmmm!
I had such a great shower, and it was great to see all of my friends, but man, I should have thought that one through a little more! I didn't realize how TIRED I'd be after the shower...I really needed a day to recouperate! We should have had the shower on a Saturday, so I could "recover" bf going back to work the next day! lol
Now I really have to get crackin' to organize, wash and set up everything since I have everything we need! Better get started soon!
My shower was so much fun! It was neat to see the house decorated for a BOY baby shower for once, and my fave was the helium balloons that said "Andrew" on them! hehehe. Lots of friends came to Andrew's baby shower and he got tons of cute, cute stuff! Can't wait till he gets here, so I can dress up my little man! We played lots of fun games and it was pretty funny to watch some of them. There was one game where everyone had to draw a picture of a baby on a paper plate...while holding it on top of their head, so they couldn't see what they were doing! Oh, my....THOSE were some interesting drawings! lol Christy won that game...maybe ill upload those pics sometime before the baby is born! lol
We had some yummy yummy food, too. Sausage balls, pink stuff, those salty tortilla chips I like, among other things....and my favorite: the costco cake....cream cheese icing, white cake filled with cheesecake filling...mmmmmmmmm!
I had such a great shower, and it was great to see all of my friends, but man, I should have thought that one through a little more! I didn't realize how TIRED I'd be after the shower...I really needed a day to recouperate! We should have had the shower on a Saturday, so I could "recover" bf going back to work the next day! lol
Now I really have to get crackin' to organize, wash and set up everything since I have everything we need! Better get started soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment