Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Okay, back to normal...

So I actually ended up finding lots of cute things to mix and match for Madison at wally world, believe it or not, and also 5-6 sundresses (which I'm thinking will make potty training easier!). Then at target, I found a few shorts and shirts that were cute. So now we're back to normal. Now Madison has way too many clothes again. I think I got her somewhere around 16 shirts, 10 or 11 shorts, about 15 skirts (they have shorts underneath, but theyre still skirts) and 7 or 8 dresses. sheesh! That didn't take long! Again, I admit, I'm either one extreme (too few clothes) or the other (too many!). My name is Heather and I have a problem. :P Oh, well, she looks really cute...as always! lol

I even found some cute onesies for Katelyn, too. I think I got her about 6-7 onesies and one or two onesie dresses, and I also got her a cute smocked sundress. She can wear SOME of Madison's old clothes, but they're opposite seasons, so that stinks. Madisons 3-6months clothes were winter clothes, Katelyn's will be summer. A friend, Lani, gave me some 3-6 month clothes from her daughters Abby and Katelyn, so she'll probably be set for that, but 6-9mo clothes she has nothing. *sigh* It's so hard to predict what size she'll be in when she's 6mo since I've only watched her grow for 3 months...hard to establish a pattern just yet!

No comments: