Today, I went to visit my friend Christy who lives up in Allen. As I was getting to the exit to go to her house, I was a little disoriented. They have totally changed the exit since I was last there. Not to mention the fact that a whole shopping center opened since then! I used to go visit her at least once a month or so and she'd come down here sometimes, too. I think it's been since January that I last went up there. I left Madison at home with Gordon bc Christy and I were going to go do her baby registry at Babies R Us and I didn't want to have to deal with Madison wanting/touching everything. Not that she's usually like that, but then again, we're usually in and out of the store. If we hung around for an hour, she'd start getting bored and then it'd be a challenge to finish what we wanted to do. We were in BRU for about an hour and a half and we ONLY finished going through ONE side of the store!!! We hadn't even gotten to the toys, bedroom stuff, keepsake stuff, or even any clothes!!! We are going to go back again another day; it was late (about 3:15) and we realized we hadn't had any lunch yet! So we went to chic-fil-a, and after we all ate (fed Katelyn while I was there, too) I left to go home after dropping Christy at home.
Christy looks so cute with her 6mo preggo belly! She's going to be such a great mommy! She's going to come to Arlington for Madison's ballet recital and that evening we'll go to BRU and finish her registry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment