Sad news. Madison's preschool teacher, Miss Jamie told me yesterday afternoon that she is leaving to go to another center. So sad. Madison loves Miss Jamie and she is soooo good with the kids! I was going to move Madison to a different center when she is three bc I don't like the 3yr old teacher at her school...she just seems so stressed all of the time. I might take her to Imagine Nation, which is off Walnut Creek and Country Club, and was hoping that was the campus Miss Jamie was going to (bc she'll teach 3s and 4s), but she said she's going to the one on Little Rd. I told my friend Jackie that she's lucky bc her son Nathan will likely be in her class when he's 3. It's teacher appreciation week, so I'm going to bring something for Miss Jamie on Friday when I go for her Moms and Muffins mother's day thing at school. If I weren't so preoccupied this week, I would have had Madison bring Miss Jamie something each morning. some kids do that at school and its nice to get some little treat each morning. She is so sweet and Madison was lucky to have her for her first teacher ever! We'll miss you Miss Jamie!!!
I talked to her this morning and I knew she was going to school to be a teacher, so I talked to her about it and told her that if she is an aide, they would waive the student teaching year (which is where you have to essentially work full time, can't have a job and get ZERO pay. It STINKS!!!). She said she looked into being an aide but was told she had to have some sort of certificate or training or something...but that's not how it was. I need to talk to Susan and see if she had to get a cert to be one. She was my TA when I taught Kinder...boy I miss her!!!
soooo.....anyone need a TA? If you're school needs a TA, let me know...Miss Jamie would be wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment