so here was my facebook update for today:
is spoiled. My day: dropped baby off at mom's, Madison at preschool, then babies r us, target, post office (no line!), chicfila(fave!), Sprint (new phone), mani/pedi in the BEST massage chair EVER plus back,neck,shoulder massage after nails, and FINALLY got my margarita WHILE getting nails done! I heart Fancy Nails. I just made my own strawberry margarita at home, too. YUM. Now for guitar hero and maybe a nap...
Allow me to explain. Monday, I have to go back to work (even though it will only be for 2 full days, 2 half days and one day without the kiddos...then I'll "recover" in Vegas flying out Saturday morning and coming back late Wednesday evening! lol). So my mom was nice enough to give me a day "off". A whole day. All day. All to myself! After I took Madison to school, I left Katelyn with my mom for the day. Then I ran a few errands...had to switch out my phone since the old one wasn't working, they ordered a replacement. After all of that I went to get my nails done at this great place that serves drinks (alcoholic and otherwise) while your getting your nails done. I had been wanting a strawberry margarita from OTB all week, but never got it. I was going to try theirs at the nail place, but I really only like OTB margaritas and it has to be strawberry or sangria. I dont like the taste of alcohol. Call me crazy. But it tastes really good! So I just got a Dr. pepper, then kicked back with my ipod and let the girls do my pedi/mani. When I was done I went to that target right there to see if they had the OTB margarita buckets. Nope. Third target in a few days and they're all out. Although, it was a holiday weekend last weekend, so no surprise. I settled for some other brand and went home to make my own.
I was sad to find out my margarita machine is half broken. The blender part works, but the ice shaving part doesnt move. The motor doesnt move. That really stinks. Not to be discouraged, I used Madison's snocone machine to shave the ice, which I then poured into the blender to make my smooth, perfect strawberry perfection. I didn't even add rum, bc i really just like the taste of the strawberry stuff! lol Then I wanted to play guitar hero, so I was able to get one game in. Then I had to go to school to help sort the kids for the classes for next year.
All in all, it was a great day! Would have been better if ? I didn't have to go stop by work, but hey, I can't complain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment