We went by Things Remembered to order Katelyn's blanket. I ordered one for Madison when I was pregnant with her and since we JUST recently decided on Katelyn's middle name (like just 3-4 weeks ago!), I could finally order it for her. Then we went to JC Penney to buy Madison a few cute clothes I saw (not that she really NEEDS any more!) and while we were walking through the store, she decided she needed to use the potty. So we went and I was just grossed out the whole time. She had to sit on the regular potty of course, and even though I was trying to hold her so she wouldnt fall, she still wanted to put her hands down on the nasty seat to hold herself up. Gross. I had to wash her hands with a baby wipe and hand sanitizer. ugh. I guess I need to get one of those folding potty topper thingies. Public potties are just gross. Guess GermX will be making lots more money as Madison starts potty training more! We're about to invest in LOTS of sanitizer! lol After that, we went to eat dinner and by the time we got home at 7:30, I had been on the go for a good 12 hrs. That normally wouldn't be such a bad thing, but being nearly 37 weeks pregnant, I was just exhausted.1. put Katelyn's clothes/diapers in the dresser/changing table
2. pack my bag (along with one for Gordon and Katleyn's clothes/paci)
3. get Madison's big sister bag ready
4. create Madison's big sister shirt, ready to have a picture inserted and be printed at home
5. get things at work in order to leave
6. get carseats in Gordon's car situated
7. oh, ya, get my prenatal massage scheduled!!!!!
8. put away shower gifts
9. get wooden letters for her name
10. paint letters
11. put up wall decorations
12. bring swings/bouncer downstairs
13. put painting box away
14.Write thank you notes from shower
15. Gordon needs to put together the changing table for my mom's house
So my goal for tomorrow is to have Gordon take Madison to dance class, so I can put up the letters and hammer things into the wall, for her pictures that need to go up, while Madison is out with Daddy. Hopefully I can get that done before she is ready for her nap. Then I want to pack my bag, make madison's big sister bag and make her big sister shirt template, ready for a pic to be inserted so my mom can make it while I'm in the hospital. Maybe in the afternoon, Gordon will put the changing table together. Then we can put the carseats in Gordon's car after Madison's other cover has had time to dry...oh, guess that means I better go put it in the washer now so it has time to dry!!! ;P


No comments:
Post a Comment