Friday, February 20, 2009
One more week!
Well, one more week of work anyways...then hopefully a few days later, Katelyn will make her appearance, right on time...and not a day sooner!!! :) I've gotten pretty much everything under control at work and feel pretty good about leaving everything. I've met with my sub the other day for almost 2 hrs to go over little detail stuff. I was thinking this last week would be pretty easy, but then I looked at my calendar, and I've got SUCH a busy week! I've got to meet with my sub on Monday during my conference time, I'm meeting Phyllis after work Monday (though I totally don't mind THAT one!!!). Then I'll be taking a DRA testing day Tuesday in order to finish up the math pilot testing program we started this year, (meanwhile jumping back to my classroom sometime during that morning to do class and individual pictures!), but it will be good bc my long term sub will be there all day Tuesday as well as Wednesday afternoon...because I have another math training to go to Wednesday afternoon. So they'll have my sub for a day and a half this coming week, then she'll start full time Monday. Then Thursday, I have a team meeting and Friday's conference time will be used to tie up loose ends because that is supposed to be my LAST day!!! Although if Katelyn doesn't look like she's coming, I might just work up until she comes, if I can! If she's 3 days late, that would be PERFECT! LOL That way I wouldn't have to go back to work AT ALL this year (which I didn't mind at first, bc I just have to go back for the two work days at the end, but the whole stupid ice/snow day really screwed it up for me. Now I'm supposed to go in that Saturday or Monday to makeup for that day, since the whole calendar got pushed back by one day. Problem is, we are flying out to Vegas that Saturday, won't be back by that Monday, so I'll just have to get docked yet another day's pay! argh!). But then again, if she's 3 days late, she'll be born on my dad's birthday and it's nice to have your "own" birthday...hope he doesn't mind sharing it...he just might have to! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment