Today at work, I was so tired, which is not unusual, but since today was the 100th day of school (Read: All day "celebration" of different activities), I was especially tired. So after I ate my lunch, I just wanted to lay my head down and rest for a few minutes. I was sitting in my chair at my table in my classroom and tried to lay my head down on the table....but I couldn't REACH!!!! My belly was in the way and there was no way I could get my head on that table. Not funny. Keep in mind this table is where I have my kiddos come meet with me, so it is a little lower than a regular table, so the kids can comfortably sit at it. It is probably just below where my elbows are when I'm sitting. That's how low it is. So I just sat back and laid my head back for a few minutes. I thought about just laying down on the floor for a bit, but I'm not entirely sure I could get back up all by myslef!!! What a long day.
Then I had a meeting with the Restart manager about a kid and I just HAD to have some caffeine. So I walked all the way to the lounge (clear at the other end of the hallway) to get a coke. By the time I came back, Cindy was in the office and I'm sure she was waiting on me, so I went to get her and let her know I was ready to talk. I told her, "Sorry to keep you waiting! I had to get some caffeine, and I SWEAR I started walking down that way 10 minutes ago! It just takes so much effort to propel myself forward at this point, so it's slow goin'!". LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment