Monday, February 2, 2009

Left, Right, Center...I LOVE this game!!!!

Every year we go to the Dixon's superbowl party and at half time we play the dice game. Well, everyone starts with three dollars, and when you roll the dice, you either pass your dollar to the left, right, center (to the pot) or if you get a dot, you get to keep your dollar. The last one standing wins the center pot. Long story short, the game ended in a tie, so we started all over, everyone started with an additional 3 dollars and we played again, but this time I won! The pot was about $200! Woohoo!

Gordon decided that since he gave me the $6 to play ($3 for the first round, which ended in a tie and $3 for the second round), he should get a cut. I told him since his first $3 he gave me were losers, but the next $3 he gave me won me the pot, I'd give him a cut...so his cut is $3! lol

No comments: