Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maternity pics!


I wasn't too sure about doing maternity pictures...they seemed kind of cheesy to me, but my friends who had them done told me I HAD to do it, or I'd regret it. So being 38 weeks along, I finally got around to doing it. I'm so glad I did...they turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! I was SO impressed! Of course, she did so well, that I had to buy the whole cd! Here are some pics!












This one is just funny. Madison was kissing my belly really quick, and the camera caught her right as she kissed, but she looks like she's trying to EAT the baby!!!! NOMMM, NOMMM, NMMM! lol


2 comments:

The Schmidts said...

Love the pics Heather. They are awesome. Glad you are doing good. I was starting to worry about you and wondered if you had popped yet. I still can't believe you are 38 weeks. Heck I can't believe Im 33. lol. Jeff's left to NC already, but before he left we went to the dr and baby is fine. I have been having more and more BH contractions. They seemed concerned over that especially the low ones that hurt like the dickens. But, all is well, no dialation, no effacement. It just must be the boy's big head. lol. Hugs!p

mommy2gator said...

Awww.. you pics are so pretty Heather! I can't believe how big Madison is now and I can't believe how close you are to having Kaitlyn! I can't wait to see baby pics! :-)