
How cute is THIS?! We always do a family portrait at Christmas time. It's always interesting to see how much Madison changes from year to year. We had an appointment today at 10:45 at Sears (they've done her pictures since she was two months old...she even has several pictures in their display book and a 9 picture study (collage) on the wall in the studio). However, that was probably expecting a bit much, as she also had dance class at 9am. So once we got the whole wardrobe for pics figured out, which was a challenge at 6 1/2 months preggo...nothing fits all of a sudden...then we went to her dance class and I told Miss Elizabeth, her dance teacher, that I was going to pull her out a few minutes early because I didn't want her to have a stamp (or see other kids getting stamps) since we were going for pics right after class. Of course, as soon as I got her in the car, she says, "What about my stamp?". That's her new favorite phrase: "What about...". So I told her we'll get it later and she was okay with that. Crisis averted!We got to Sears a little after 10, so it was too early to check in for her appointment. I knew they were double booked, so I wanted to get there by 10:30. It worked out, so we had some extra time and we walked just outside Sears in the mall to visit Santa. I was a little worried she might be afraid of him. She loves to talk to anyone, but sitting in his lap all alone, I wasn't too sure she'd do it. But she did FABULOUSLY! She sat there, talked to him, they read a book and she even smiled when they asked her to...or atleast she tried. Of course, it was more of an "I'm-not-too-sure-about-this" kind of smile, but she at least tried and wasn't crying! They took another pic of her and Santa both looking down, reading the book and it looked so sweet!


No comments:
Post a Comment