
Remember Married with Children? Remember how Al Bundee always sat on the couch with his hand in his pants? Well, call me Al Bundee....
Madison went to spend the night at my parents' house while Gordon and I went to see a movie this weekend and I have just started to feel the baby really kick often. I've been feeling her kick for a few weeks...I started feeling her at 17weeks, but just now I've been able to feel the kicks from the outside. So they're getting stronger and tonight, as we were sitting at the movie, I had my hand on my lower belly feeling her kick the whole time (responding to the loud sounds of the movie, no doubt!). So as I sat there watching the movie, with my hand under the waistband of my jeans, feeling my sweet baby kick, it occured to me: I look like Al Bundee. LOL
Madison went to spend the night at my parents' house while Gordon and I went to see a movie this weekend and I have just started to feel the baby really kick often. I've been feeling her kick for a few weeks...I started feeling her at 17weeks, but just now I've been able to feel the kicks from the outside. So they're getting stronger and tonight, as we were sitting at the movie, I had my hand on my lower belly feeling her kick the whole time (responding to the loud sounds of the movie, no doubt!). So as I sat there watching the movie, with my hand under the waistband of my jeans, feeling my sweet baby kick, it occured to me: I look like Al Bundee. LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment