Sunday, November 16, 2008

Holy Carseats, Batman!


I love a ridiculously good deal. I just bought FIVE Britax Marathon carseats, (which are the Mercedes of carseats) for LESS than the price of ONE!!! An hour later, the website says they're out of stock. It was probably a pricing error, but another girl called Target and they said, "If you paid for it, we'll honor it" and they told her they also caught an error on a $300 snow blower that was priced at $15 and they'll honor those orders, too. Gotta love Target...amazon has canceled more than one deal that was mistakenly priced lower than it should have been. Boo for amazon, yay for Target and yay for me!

Although it was for the "granite" color in the pic at the top, but I love their pretty covers...here is Madison's:


So I'll be ordering the Mariposa cover from Britax (yellow w/butterflies) for the three that are going in mine, Gordon's and my mom's cars for the new baby. I probably wont buy them for the two that are going in my dad's car bc they'll rarely be used. The covers are $70 from Britax, but even with that it's only $113 per carseat, which is still less than half the regular price!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The covers are really pretty beautiful.!! That pink car seat is my most favorite.