Saturday, November 22, 2008

Madison is SO photogenic!

After the fake smiles that Madison attempted with Santa, I didn't expect too much from our family portraits. I figured if she didn't flash her beautiful smile when we said, "show me your teeth!" (her fave thing to do after brushing them!), she wouldn't smile for the Sears photographer, either. But it was worth a shot. Gordon had a backup plan. ;P While he was waiting for me to get the pics they were printing at Santa's little workshop, he and Madison walked around and went into a convenience store that was nearby. He bought her a sucker and I told him he better make sure she doesn't see that or else that's all she'll want and we'll either get tears for pictures or we'll have to have pictures with a sucker in her mouth! Well, we got back to Sears and I asked if they were on time or running behind (so we could go for a walk; two year olds don't do well waiting). They said they were on time, which means we'd only wait about 5-10 mins. Well, 20 minutes later, we're still waiting, and they are now 15 minutes behind. Madison just played happily with their bead toy and wasn't even interested when I tried to show her the pics of her on the walls. She said, "I'm playing!" and went off to play again. Finally, they called us back and I was just hoping for a semi-decent picture. Instead, we got these pics! Absolutely perfect! She was so happy, compliant and in such a good mood! She did great at following the photographer's directions and smiled right on cue! I love her big beautiful smile that just lights up my life! And those eyes....oh, those eyes! Gorgeous!





No comments: