Thursday, November 27, 2008

A shopping we will go...

Madison is spending the night at Mimi and Papa's house tonight, so that Gordon and I can get up early and go do a little shopping in the morning (Black Friday)! There's not much we're buying, but we are getting up around 5:30 just to go to Target (pots and pans, broom vac, barbies, playdoh) and staples (office chair for my classroom and 4GB SD card for $10! I'll put my current 1GB card in her new vtech camera she's getting in March, that I just ordered and I'll put the 4GB card in my camera!). Then we're going to stop by JC Penney for a bit, there are a few things Gordon wants from there, but that'll be the extent of our BF shopping. There are a few things at TRU I'd like to get Madison like a big set of glitter glue pens and doll clothes, but I'm sure that place will be a mad house, so I'll stay away from there!

Oh, and as we laid there deciding where to go in the morning, Gordon got to feel the baby kick for the first time! I think she's excited for BF, too! ;P

No comments: