Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Second Day back to work

So today was much better. I woke up on time and our morning went much more smoothly. Of course, both girls were up early again...5:15 this time. nice. I was able to get Madison back to sleep more quickly, though, and Katelyn ate then went right back to sleep. I had my alarm set, so we woke up on time.

Madison only goes to preschool on MWF, so today she went to my mom's house with Katelyn. My mom and dad brought Katelyn and Madison to school for lunch today, so I got to see them, which made it much easier to be at work and not at home with my baby girl! The day went by pretty fast, as the kids and I spent much of the day cleaning out everything and sending stuff home. I got report cards finished all the way, so now, we can kick back and relax! Next two days are just a bunch of fun! The kids get out at 1:45, so it'll be a fun day. Yay for summer!

No comments: