Today Gordon and I took Katelyn to get her ears pierced. Gordon was holding Katelyn (so I could take pics, of course...which will be forth coming, as always! lol). We put Madison in the stroller so she wouldnt walk around touching everything! She sat there just watching and watching as daddy was holding Katelyn. She is such a wiggle worm, it took the lady a few tries to get the spots marked right...well, "right" in my opinion. She asked if I wanted to look to see if they looked even. Poor lady, doesn't she know I'm never satisfied? She had to re-mark it 3-4 times, but then they were finally both even, at least I think they were. It was pretty hard to tell with her squirming all over the place (Katelyn, not the lady! lol).
So she's ready, does one ear, Katelyn cries and turns all red, then she quickly pierces the other ear and I turned around after I heard the lady say, "aww, she's crying...I've never seen that!" and that's when I saw poor little Madison with a tear going down her face! She was so sad and worried about her baby sister that it made her cry! What a sweet big sister! She is such a lovebug! I asked her when we got home why was she crying and she said, "because Katelyn was crying and she screamed". Awww, poor little thing. Katelyn didn't exactly scream, it was more like one of her little squeals but I'm sure it didn't feel good!
After we were done, I tried to give her the bottle, but in the last day or so, she really doesn't want to drink her bottle. She doesn't like to lay down, she wants to sit up at all times...she looks like she's doing baby crunches when I lay her down because she's always trying to sit up! lol So I just gave her a paci and she was okay, but still wimpering/fussing. On the way to the car, Gordon told Madison we'd stop by Wendy's right there in the same parking lot, so we went there and I just held poor Katelyn while Gordon was getting our food. I wrapped her up in her blanket, and rocked her (while watching VERY carefully, not to let her ears hit my arm while I was holding her on her side!!) and she fell asleep. She was out cold within 5 minutes. Poor thing was just worn out!
But now Katelyn has joined mommy and madison in the pierced ear club! lol She looks so cute with her little earrings. She even got 14K white gold earrings (with a little diamond...well, CZ really). I was just going to get the regular CZ stud, but they were out of those, so she HAD to use white gold. poor thing...such a diva already getting REAL gold! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment